Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

11:53 pm

And you're already in bed. I hate to think I may waken you when I crawl in beside you. And I promise not to press my feet that have grown cold against the rail of the chair against you just to warm them up.

I am miserable that our anniversary falls on the last day of the quarter. And I am swamped, drowning under a mountain of paperwork that grows exponentially by the day and it doesn't seem to matter what effort I put in to organizing or catching up. I am trying to determine a way to make tomorrow special even though we won't be able to celebrate it until at least this weekend - what with your softball playoffs and my grading. And life.

I love you, Steve. I can't imagine my world without you. Happy 10th, Sparky. Sleep fast and sleep well, and I'll be in there soon, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. We will celebrate Pooks...and just being with you is celebration enough...I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete