Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy 35th!

My dearest husband,
Thank you for being my partner in this crazy world. Thank you for doing the laundry when I'm so swamped with grading and SoL prep that I can't even remember if I've eaten. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful baby boy who has brought so much joy to our lives. Thank you for giving me space when I need to relax and disengage from life, in general, and for always being there when I need to come back. Thank you for running errands for me when I haven't had a chance to get to the store and for taking over at 2 in the morning when I just can't rock any more. Thank you for helping me attempt to keep some sort of order to our house when the Tasmanian devil that is two and a half feet high breaks loose. Thank you for everything you do, and everything you say, and for always letting me put my cold feet on you at night.

Happy Birthday, Steve! I love you.

Dionne

1 comment: