Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Juuuuust a Tad Terrifying...

Steve saw the follow-up story to this original on the Today Show. I can't fathom doing something like this, but I guess that's why I still owe student loans in my own name...

(Hmm...I actually had the video embedded here, but every time I try to test it, it shows a more recent clip on an unrelated topic. Methinks they recycled the embedding code? Regardless, check out the link to the show. It's frightening what some people will do to get what they want.)


The problem I found is that since Syd is a minor, not even a teen, yet, the credit companies will not let you request a report via the internet. If you look further down the page with the link, though, you'll see steps you can take to check your child's credit as well as steps to take if your child's identity has been stolen. Trans Union, according to the Today Show, is the most parent-user friendly. Happy searching, everyone, and I hope we all obtain the results we want - nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment