Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A New Sign

Ever since the baby came, we posted a sign on our front door:
"No Soliciting, Please."

It doesn't work. It is time for me to revise that sign. My thoughts, especially after today, are for my new sign to say:


"No Soliciting, Please.


If you insist on disregarding this notice


I will have no choice but to waste your time


as you are wasting mine.


We will call you if we desire


Magazines,


Vacuums,


Alarm Systems,


Meat,


etc.,


Now go away."


2 comments:

  1. Posted: No Soliciting

    My baby and my pet bears like to sleep during the day. If you wake my baby, he will cry and wake the bears.

    Small print: Owner of this property not liable for bear-related injuries to people not obeying posted signage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! May have to post both... Or switch as my mood shifts...

    ReplyDelete