Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Michael Jordan Emerges, and a Birthday

My friend Kristi insists I need to post pictures of Sydney with his newest mannerism. He, apparently, wishes he could play basketball like Michael Jordan so much, he has taken to sticking his tongue out whenever he is concentrating. That could be when he's reaching for a toy, when he's flirting with someone, or when he's really excited about what is occurring at the moment, whatever that may be. It is recent - only within the past 4 days or so, so I haven't had a chance to catch it on camera, yet. I hope it stays longer than my favorite mannerism did - he was, for awhile, grabbing our fingers and chewing on them while making a humming sound. It sounded so funny, but only lasted for about 2 weeks. I never got pics of that one.

Today was beautiful, and I fully expect tomorrow to be so, as well. It was an excellent day for a birthday party! Zane is 1!! Kristi and Rafe have such a beautiful boy, and he's so big! I couldn't believe how much he'd grown since I last saw him! I didn't have my camera on me, but once they post pictures of the party, I'll be sure to link back to them.

For now, not much else is going on, which is nice. School is...busy. The end of the grading period is in less than 2 weeks. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a productive day for me and I can catch up. Otherwise, I'll have to really buckle down on my classes and have some reading workshops so I can get more done. Still not happening much at night, what with Sydney's nightly baths for eczema, preparations for the next day, and the meager attempt to remember what Steve looks like. But hey - for now, we've got the laundry and dishes done, Sydney's fast asleep, and Mommy and Daddy will be enjoying some hot cocoa as they watch SNL - missed it during the Olympic hiatus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment